Thursday, November 18, 2010

How Long did it Take Howard Carter to Exevate King Tut's Tomb?

The man who discovered king Tut's tomb was Howard Carter. It took his almost ten years to take all the 3,500 objects out of King Tut's tomb. I don't think that I would have had the Patience to be underground for ten years taking jewels and riches out of some dead guy's tomb. I went to a king Tut exhibit in Denver one time and I was really mad because they didn't bring the mask from his sarcophagus like they used too. The Egyptian government deemed it too fragile to travel. I just think they want people to come to Egypt to see it.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was intersting. I didn't know that it would take 10 years to have to take out out all of the jewerly, and other valubles of King Tut.

    ReplyDelete